Bariatric Surgery cost in india

Gastric Bypass surgery is also known as Bariatric Surgery or weight-loss surgery. It is a surgical procedure that helps you lose weight by changing how your stomach and small intestine handle the food you eat.
Evelyn

Re: Bariatric Surgery cost in india

Unread post by Evelyn » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:23 pm

Considering the pear shape is the healthiest shape for a woman I think you'll be fine. I didn't get told to lose weight even tough according to bmi I'm overweight. My PS more or less implied shape was important. Weight is a very strange thing isn't it? I've lost weight in the past and still been in the 'overweight' range yet people have told me I'm too skinny because it doesn't suit me either. We're not all made to be the same are we. It sounds to me as though you have the ideal shape to get the best results so don't worry too much about your weight.

Camila

Unread post by Camila » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:48 am

Thank u very much for Ur comment this has reassured me a bit. Yes weight is a funny thing my bmi is over weight but honestly I do not look it don't get me rong I'm far from perfect but I wouldn't call my self fat x

Riley

Unread post by Riley » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:13 pm

What is the difference between tummy tuck and Tummy tuck with liposuction treatment.

Layla Smith

Unread post by Layla Smith » Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:52 am

I'm planning on having my tummy tuck in the early part of 2019. I was going to have it done in 2016, but then my brother in law was diagnosed with leukemia and sadly passed away only 2 months later. Here's my question: What is the anesthesia like? That's the thing I'm literally most worried about. I'll forever remember an episode of Nip/Tuck where there was a patient that was paralyzed, but not under the anesthesia and felt her entire surgery. It still haunts me. Can you guys please talk some sense into me? Thanks!

Nora Jones

Unread post by Nora Jones » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:55 am

My TT is in three days, and I'm really scared. I've been really busy with life, so up until yesterday it seemed really far away so I wasn't as anxious. I was in tears last night because i'm scared of going under general anesthesia and having the surgery. I am also feeling a lot of anxiety about the first few days post op. I really like my surgeon, she has a lot of experience and an excellent reputation in the community. She has all of her TT patients stay overnight, so that will be helpful. My husband is also taking a week off to take care of me. Logically I think that everything will be fine, but the emotional side of me is having a really tough time dealing with the anticipation. If anyone has any thoughts/advice, I would really appreciate that! Thank you so much!