Why Gastric Sleeve?
The gastric sleeve combines many of the benefits of both the gastric band and the gastric bypass; but without a foreign object and the many complications of the gastric band, including the following:
- Performed laparoscopically as an outpatient surgery.
- Avoids the technical and long-term difficulties of the gastric bypass.
- No maintenance problems or artificial implants like those associated with gastric banding.
- Weight loss is comparable to that of the gastric bypass.
- The hunger hormone, ghrelin, is virtually eliminated.
- Significant improvements in diabetes, hypertension and sleep apnea.
- Recommended by the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery.
India is the most preferable destination for patients who are looking for low cost obesity surgery. The cost can vary depending on type of surgery and other medical conditions of a patient.The price comparison is given in USD.
- USA $18,000
- UK $13,000
- India $5,000
- Thailand $7,500
- Singapore $9,000
- Brazil $14,000
Gastric Sleeve Surgery in India is a great option to a medical tourist from abroad. The hospitals for gastric sleeve in India offer attractive packages to medical tourists, which enables them to save thousands of dollars. These packages include gastric sleeve cost, and all the costs that a foreign medical traveller would otherwise incur including boarding, hotel booking, travelling accommodation and food costs.
Talk to doctor now : +91-9711586419