I am in the process of getting authorization for weight loss surgery

Gastric Bypass surgery is also known as Bariatric Surgery or weight-loss surgery. It is a surgical procedure that helps you lose weight by changing how your stomach and small intestine handle the food you eat.
Imani

I am in the process of getting authorization for weight loss surgery

Unread post by Imani » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:54 pm

I am in the process of getting authorization for my bypass or sleeve. I am uncertain of which I want to choose. I do want to have kids in the future so that is a concern. I went to the information session on 19/10/18 to meet Dr. Rakesh and Dr.Singh. Both were very nice and seem to be experienced. I currently weigh 311 lbs and am 5’10. Ultimately my goal weight is around 150 so I have a bit to go. I have done a physical recently so I will be asking my PCP for a letter of necessity.

I have the psych evaluation completed

Nutritional counseling scheduled for Next Thursday

Pray for me

Hayley Evans

How to stay on track?

Unread post by Hayley Evans » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:46 pm

I had been successfully dieting for a few months, and while the results had been good, I didn't hit my goal. I've really started to pack on the pounds and I'm terrified that I'll never be get to goal. I'm a binge eater who is unable to avoid eating in excess despite trying every method, tip and trick I've managed to come across. There's no one in my life to keep me on course, so I turn here. It would be much appreciated if anyone could assist in turning around my difficulties. Sincerely, HE.

Aria

Re: I am in the process of getting authorization for weight loss surgery

Unread post by Aria » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:58 pm

How can i loss my weight?

Penelope

Unread post by Penelope » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:14 pm

While most people has a problem with how to loss their weight I has a problem how to gain weight.

Eat whatever you want and workout harder and longer than you ever did.

Evelyn

Unread post by Evelyn » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:34 pm

I found looking at the unconscious reasons you are keeping on weight is imperative to permanent weight loss.

Camila

Unread post by Camila » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:47 am

5 tips to losing weight:
1.Tip 1: Stop and Think
Your brain and body work together. When approaching the topic of weight loss, it’s important to first sit down and discover the elements that have been contributing to your weight gain.
Tip 2: Get a Sufficient Amount of Sleep
Not getting enough sleep may increase your chances of becoming overweight in the long run.
Tip 3: Think Realistically and Positively
Keep your expectations in check. Don’t expect results overnight. It takes time to lose weight, build strength, and live an overall healthier lifestyle.
Tip 4: Exercise your way to health
To stay healthy, your body needs to move. Exercise is critical, and it can have many positive mental and physical benefits.
Tip 5: Watch What You Eat
Food is vital for life. But to be your healthiest, you must watch what you eat.

Riley

Unread post by Riley » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:08 pm

Hello Aria

Do proper exercise for weight loss. I want to suggest you hula hooping exercise to loss your weight , many of my friend loss their weight doing hooping. Actually hooping is new way to loss weight. And also take proper diet it will help you to lose weight.

Layla Smith

Unread post by Layla Smith » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:16 pm

Over 35 years, I have worked with hundreds of people aged 30-85 and even authored books to dispel all the myths, lies and scams out there that people waste time and money on .........

In the end, there is a simple 2-Step Plan that I have NEVER seen fail ............

It is based on

1) Lean Protein & Complex Carb Diet w/ a single cheat day every 14 days

2) Resistance Training

3) 30 Minutes of Cardio 3X per week (inside THR Zone)

When done right, I have never seen this fail to help a person reach their goals.

Nora Jones

Unread post by Nora Jones » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:35 pm

Hi there!
Remember weight might be difficult. So first step is to accept this very fact. Then know that there right skills which can learnt only with practice inorder to lose weight without losing health.
There is no limit to information you can get these days from internet and various other sources but only gaining information will never help you get results.
Only efforts produce results. Train your body little by little for the big success. Don't force yourself for anything! love your body more than ever! its precious! Care for it and do all what can be done in moderation only then you can lose weight and maintain for a lifetime. I am telling this from my personal weightloss success and others weightloss success..