New Therapy Might Cure Type 1 Diabetes

Diabetes, describes a group of metabolic diseases in which the person has high blood glucose (blood sugar), either because insulin production is inadequate, or because the body's cells do not respond properly to insulin, or both.
Amelia

New Therapy Might Cure Type 1 Diabetes

Unread post by Amelia » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:10 pm

Stem cell treatment that could offer a cure for type 1 diabetes.

In this therapy, embryonic stem cells are prompted to turn into insulin-producing cells. These are placed in a small capsule that is implanted under a patient's skin. The capsule protects the cells from the immune system, which would otherwise attack them.

In people with type 1 diabetes, the immune system destroys insulin-producing beta cells in the pancreas.

For More information Call/whatsapp : +91-9711586419

Abigail Lee

Pain Removed!

Unread post by Abigail Lee » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:13 pm

Without equivocation, Mirage has had a dramatic impact on my life, the success of my corporation and the goals that I have achieved since we met years ago. Dr. Mandeep has provided my family and myself with care that goes above and beyond anything that I have ever experienced before in the medical industry. His knowledge is unparalleled within the profession and his compassion is remarkable. Before I was introduced to Dr. Mandeep, I struggled with unrelenting back pain that was debilitating and often left me standing for hours on end, at work, as sitting at my desk was nearly impossible due to the immense pain it caused down both of my legs. Today, that pain is gone. Dr. Mandeep detailed medical plan and care has allowed me to return to the activities that I enjoy and has helped me become more fit than I have been at any other time in my life. During my medical appointments, he takes the time to listen to me, diagnose the source of the discomfort and provide the technology and techniques that allow me to live my life to the absolute fullest. Under his care, I have reduced my overall body fat to less than 9%; I have seen my overall ability to workout soar; while simultaneously eliminating any pain that use to plague my daily life. Lastly, although there are many options in the field of medicine, Dr. Mandeep separates himself from all other providers based simply on his desire to help me become the best and healthiest person I can become. I will be forever grateful for his kindness, support and availability. In fact, Dr. Mandeep is the sole physician, who I have worked with, that was willing to come into his office when it was closed and provide me with care after I had completed, what turned out to be a marathon. Although I completed the marathon, I was expecting to run as a member of a team, in a Ragnar competition. However, several of our team members were injured during the event, and I ended up running many more miles than expected. As you can imagine, I was sore and in bad shape the next day. But when I needed him most, Dr was there. In moments, after texting him, Dr had created a recovery plan for me and even met me at his office, on a Sunday morning, at roughly 8:30 a.m. Dr may never know the true gratitude that I hold for him, his staff and his practice. I can state that they have made my life better, fuller and more wonderful than I ever expected.

Georgia Wilson

Re: New Therapy Might Cure Type 1 Diabetes

Unread post by Georgia Wilson » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:44 pm

Does anyone have a problem with stomach being distended. I have lt 23 lbs. but my stomach has not gone anywhere.