Never pain after coolsculpting

Diabetes, describes a group of metabolic diseases in which the person has high blood glucose (blood sugar), either because insulin production is inadequate, or because the body's cells do not respond properly to insulin, or both.
Brayden

Re: How long did this pain last?

Unread post by Brayden » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:17 am

Passionista wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:17 pm
How long did this pain last? I'm on day 7... 4 medium applicators to my abdomen to make a diamond shape around my belly button- unbearable pain- ice does help but when I take it off it hurts even more than before. Advice please?!?
I had this same application done with the 4 diamond like shape and I have never experienced as much pain before. I thought I had a high pain tolerance but apparently not. lol I want to scratch and rub my abdomen but it is too painful. I am only on day 4... I found heat helped me and tight compression clothing. Gentle massage and lying flat.

Sarah Nelson

Nerve pain after coolsculpting

Unread post by Sarah Nelson » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:45 pm

How long did your pain last?

Daniel

I had 2 large treatments on abdomen

Unread post by Daniel » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:04 pm

I had 2 large treatments on abdomen, 2 small on upper abdomen and love handles on same day. The next week I went back for arms and back fat. I am a size 10 with "perfect fat " for this treatment. The big abdominal treatments got very painful on day 4-9 or so. Felt like bee stings from the inside about 50 at once. The pain was worse when sitting still or trying to sleep so remaining active helps. I started on gabapentin on day three in anticipation of the pain - I had a big event to attend on day 5 and could not miss it or feel bad. It takes a couple days for the gaba to get in your system. Day 6-9 still had painful electric zings, but nothing like day 4-5. Not sure how I would have felt without the gabapentin, but am glad I took it. Really low dose of 100mg twice a day, took the edge off with no side effects. All my other sites were kind of stiff and numb, but I would not call them painful

Samuel

Re: I had 2 large treatments on abdomen

Unread post by Samuel » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:20 am

Daniel wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:04 pm
I had 2 large treatments on abdomen, 2 small on upper abdomen and love handles on same day. The next week I went back for arms and back fat. I am a size 10 with "perfect fat " for this treatment. The big abdominal treatments got very painful on day 4-9 or so. Felt like bee stings from the inside about 50 at once. The pain was worse when sitting still or trying to sleep so remaining active helps. I started on gabapentin on day three in anticipation of the pain - I had a big event to attend on day 5 and could not miss it or feel bad. It takes a couple days for the gaba to get in your system. Day 6-9 still had painful electric zings, but nothing like day 4-5. Not sure how I would have felt without the gabapentin, but am glad I took it. Really low dose of 100mg twice a day, took the edge off with no side effects. All my other sites were kind of stiff and numb, but I would not call them painful
Did your pain go away after awhile? I had it done last Friday. Started feeling pain and Bed stinging sensation on Tuesday and Wednesday. Hurts to stand too long. On lidocaine patches! Still hurting. How long will this last?

CherryAshe

Re: Nerve pain after coolsculpting

Unread post by CherryAshe » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:40 pm

I, too, am experiencing nerve pain and discomfort. I am also quite puffy in my abdomen. My flanks are fine. I tried exercising 4 days post procedure...the pain while doing planks was temendous and made me nauseous. I will go purchase a compression garment tomorrow. Thanks for the tip.

Iminathi

I had 2 large ones down on my lower abdomen

Unread post by Iminathi » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:36 am

I had 2 large ones down on my lower abdomen...when I tell you I regret it yes I do ....so painful I prayed at night for relief. I had 2 c sections and this pain beat those c sections....I called the place they were no help to me ....thank God my sister came thru with some strong ibuprofen and liquid lidocaine

Elizabeth

Re: Never pain after coolsculpting

Unread post by Elizabeth » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:26 pm

I'm on day 4 since abdominal treatment pain is excruciating. I don't care if I get good results I won't ever do it again. I had Lipo before and didn't have even half this amount of pain. I regret doing this.

Leilani cox

Unread post by Leilani cox » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:20 am

I’m glad I’m not the only one who is suffering-I had one large applicator on my stomach almost 2 weeks ago and the pain is unbearable—I would have never had this done if I knew the pain I would experience. I am having a hard time just getting through the day and no sleep at night. I have found ice packs work the best.

Alexis

Unread post by Alexis » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:28 am

Just an update - I am on day 15 and the excruciating pain has let up. I have no idea what my results will be but I can guarantee that this will be the last time for coolsculpting!

Rosalie

Unread post by Rosalie » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:12 am

What do i do for the pain!!!? Taking motrin allready