It is for anyone who finds that the shape of their nose doesn’t go well with their other facial features.
- Straighten a crooked nose.
- Refine the size of a bulbous nasal tip.
- Narrow a nose that is too wide for the face.
- Reduce the size of a nose that is too large.
- Restore symmetry to the nose following injury.
- Minimize the length of an over-protruding nasal tip.
- Smooth a prominent bump on the bridge of the nose.
- Correct breathing problems by opening up blocked nasal passages.
The cost of surgery varies from $1000 to $3000 depending on factors.