Nose Job - Reshaping Surgery in delhi

Rhinoplasty or Nose Surgery is a cosmetic procedure design to improve the shape of the nose for cosmetic and medical purposes.
Mathew

Nose Job - Reshaping Surgery in delhi

Post by Mathew » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:23 pm

Rhinoplasty in simple terms is the procedure to correct the shape of the nose also known as the nose job. There are two things in rhinoplasty one is the functional aspect of rhinoplasty which involves correction of the nasal passage. and other is cosmetic which involves correction of the
deformities . Whenever the surgeon does rhinoplasty he has both thing in mind that is to correct both the functional and aesthetic problems.
Whenever the nose surgery is done the patient then realises that how much the changes can be done. the procedure involves taking care of the skin which can either be thin or thick. Then we have to consider the whether to change the existing structure or use the cartilages, bone or fascia from other places. the structures to be placed in such a masterly fashion so that the nose looks perfect. Truly speaking rhinoplasty surgery is to be done by the surgeon who is dedicatedly doing rhinoplasty procedures and not by some person who seldom does it.

For More information Call or Whatsapp : +91-9711586419
Visit Website: www.miragesearch.com

Taanya

Re: Nose Job - Reshaping Surgery in delhi

Post by Taanya » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:57 pm

Hello, this is my first question on MirageSearch. I am really confused on finding the right doctor for rhinoplasty. I am from Delhi and i heard a lot of bad rhinoplasty results, can anyone please tell me the best doctors in Delhi? Thank you!

Ridham

Re: Nose Job - Reshaping Surgery in delhi

Post by Ridham » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:44 pm

You can consult Dr Manbir Singh in Paras Hospital. He is one of the best Doctor.