Lip Reduction Cost

Lip Reduction or cheiloplasty is a cosmetic procedure to reduces the size and volume of the upper and lower lips by removing the inner fat and tissue permanently.
Charlie

Lip Reduction Cost

Unread post by Charlie » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:26 pm

Lip Reduction or cheiloplasty is a cosmetic procedure to reduces the size and volume of the upper and lower lips by removing the inner fat and tissue permanently. It shapes up the lips according to your requirements and proportionate to the face. Also, changes your lip size and makes you feel more comfortable with your appearance

Cost
The cost of the lip reduction varies from $600 to $1500 depending on other factors.

For more information Visit www.miragesearch.com
Call/Whatsapp : +91-9711586419

Sophia

I currently turned 18 and need help discovering where the best place would be to get surgery on my lips, They are far to

Unread post by Sophia » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:43 pm

I have had fairly large lips for a while, lower lip also has a small red line appearing from the lip edge and sometime feels numb, they are prone to ulcers and affect my sleep
Pls help. Appreciate anything

Grace smith

Lip reduction for natural full lips?

Unread post by Grace smith » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:26 pm

I had a revision rhinoplasty 15 years ago which unfortunately made my lips look really big. I always had full lips but they were overshadowed by my nose. Now i get some not so nice comments about them. Also should i have both bottom and top done or just the bottom? I just want very conservative work.