In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) is a process by which sperm outside the body fertilizes the egg. The process involves monitoring and stimulating a woman’s ovulatory process, removing an egg or eggs from the woman’s ovaries and then letting sperm fertilize them in a liquid in a laboratory.
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:42 pm
If you or your partner has:
- Premature ovarian failure
- Fallopian tube damage or blockage
- Ovulation disorders: If ovulation is infrequent or absent, then fewer eggs are available for fertilization.
- Previous tubal sterilization or removal: If you’ve had tubal ligation — a type of sterilization. A process to cut or block your Fallopian tubes. As a result, it prevents pregnancy permanently.
- Fertility preservation for cancer or other health conditions: Before you’re about to start your cancer treatment. Such as radiation or chemotherapy — that could harm your fertility.
- Impaired sperm production or function. Because of below-average sperm concentration, weak movement of sperm (poor mobility), or abnormalities in sperm size and shape, it is difficult for sperm to fertilize an egg.
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:12 pm
Want to remove fibroid without surgery. will it be possible