In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) is a process by which sperm outside the body fertilizes the egg. The process involves monitoring and stimulating a woman’s ovulatory process, removing an egg or eggs from the woman’s ovaries and then letting sperm fertilize them in a liquid in a laboratory.
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:42 pm
Ladies below 40 years of age can have IVF treatment Cycles:
- Have no definite proof of low ovarian reserve.
- If even after getting 12 cycles of manual sperm injection, still, you don’t get pregnant.
- You have got been in unprotected intercourse without any contraceptive method for one year.
For any information call or Whatsapp: +91-9711586419
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:12 pm
will IVF be possible after fibroid surgery?