IUI Treatment cost in mumbai

Intrauterine Insemination or IUI is an infertility treatment that involves placing sperm inside a female’s uterus to facilitate fertilization. The primary purpose of this treatment is to have a pregnancy by using skill other than sexual intercourse.
Joy

IUI Treatment cost in mumbai

Unread post by Joy » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:23 pm

Intrauterine Insemination or IUI is an infertility treatment that involves placing sperm inside a female’s uterus to facilitate fertilization. The primary purpose of this treatment is to have a pregnancy by using skill other than sexual intercourse. The purpose of IUI is to increase the quantity of sperm that reaches the Fallopian tubes and increase the chance of fertilization. For It to work, your Fallopian tubes must be open and healthy.

Cost
The cost of IUI Treatment for one cycle varies from $500 to $1100 depending on other factors.

For more information Visit : www.miragesearch.com
Call/Whatsapp : +91-97115896419

Alex

IUI Treatment Success Rate

Unread post by Alex » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:02 am

Success Rates of Intrauterine Insemination

Depends on types of partner’s fertility problems & age. If infertility is related to ovulation problems, endometriosis or unexplained infertility, then IUI may be very helpful with high success. If women are under age of 30 to 35, then chances for IUI Success are higher. It has a low success rate if women are under age of 40 to 45 or 50. IUI is also not useful for very low sperm count (low sperm counts – less than 5 million total motile sperm). In the case of frozen donor sperm, IUI may help to increase pregnancy chances.

Success Rates:
  • Women age 20 to 30: 17.6 percent pregnancy rate, 13 percent delivery rate
  • Women age 31 to 35: 13.3 percent pregnancy rate, 10 percent delivery rate
  • Women age 36 to 38: 13.4 percent pregnancy rate, 9 percent delivery rate
  • Women age 39 to 40: 10.6 percent pregnancy rate, 7 percent delivery rate
  • Women over age 40: 5.4 percent pregnancy rate, 3 percent delivery rate

Mahie Raghu Sahay

Re: IUI Treatment cost in mumbai

Unread post by Mahie Raghu Sahay » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:23 pm

Hi, everybody, I m new to this forum and posting for the first time. I would like to share my success story with u...I m 33 yrs old and my hubby 35 married for 5 yrs we started planning after 2 yrs of marriage but after one year of being unsuccessful, we consulted a doc....both of us were succumbed to a series of tests which revealed that nothng was wrong with any of us.I have mild PCOS for which i was on regular metformin.I had my first IUI with clomid and HMG in mar ' 11 which failed then followed 2 more iuis which too failed and i was quiet depressed I was then advised laproscopy followed by D&C which was done in october 2017.Lap revealed that my right sided tube was partially blocked and they also did ovarian drilling for polycystic ovaries. I had my 4 IUI (ist postlap) in nov which again failed.july i went in for my 5th iui...good news in this cycle was had L sided follicles as well (earlier most of my follicles were R sided and as I mentioned earlier I have partial block r tube) so we were a little hopeful.Had my IUI on 23rd july and prayed...
My prayers were answered.BFP on 11th Aug with HCG levels ~1000...repeat HCG after 3 days ~ 5000 confirmed pregnancy...I am now 23 weeks pregnant and enjoying every bit of it. So to all those who are waiting to get pregnant please don't lose hope....keep trying is the motto