Gastric Bypass surgery is also known as Bariatric Surgery or weight-loss surgery. It is a surgical procedure that helps you lose weight by changing how your stomach and small intestine handle the food you eat.
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:57 pm
- It is particularly effective for patients with a larger BMI as the procedure has more predictable weight loss outcomes.
- Hormonal changes resulting from surgery mean most patients have an almost immediate reduction in their need for diabetic medication, and some can completely stop diabetic medication altogether.
- In addition to weight loss, gastric Bypass tends to have the strongest effect on high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and other obesity-related health issues.
Advantages of laparoscopy over open surgery include:
- It is also effective for those people who tend towards high sugar or high-fat foods. Dumping syndrome is directly linked to a high sugar, high fat intake. Symptoms of dumping are unpleasant and therefore discourage the intake of high calorie, sweet foods.
- Shorter hospital stays and quicker recovery.
- Smaller scars and a lower risk of getting a hernia or infection.
- This surgery takes about 2 to 4 hours.
For More information Call: +91-9711586419
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:13 pm
Is there any side effect of gastric bypass surgery.
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:14 pm
Gastric bypass is surgery that helps you lose weight by changing how your stomach and small intestine handle the food you eat and there is no side effect.