Gastric Balloon Surgery Cost in India

Gastric Balloon is a weight loss procedure that helps you to lose weight without any surgery. It involves inserting a small silicone balloon into a patient’s stomach through an endoscopic procedure from the throat.
Alex

Gastric Balloon Surgery Cost in India

Unread post by Alex » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:33 pm

Gastric balloon surgery is an option of weight loss for people who do not wish to undergo the knife, or in other words, get the weight loss surgery done. Gastric balloon surgery cost is in India is a big attraction for medical tourists from across the world. World class amenities, best bariatric surgeons in India, economical pricing and simplicity of the procedure itself has made it popular. For those patients who are either afraid or averse to surgery of any kind, but would want to have a weight loss treatment done, this is one of the better options.

Advantages

Gastric balloon has certain advantages over other more complex procedures such as:
  • The balloon is adjustable and has good life
  • It is a simple small procedure and not a major surgery
  • Cost is lower than other major procedures
  • Weight loss is interrelated with proper diet and exercise but effective
  • Relatively less or no complications when compared to major procedures
  • Procedure takes only ten minutes with recovery time of only a day
Cost of Treatment
In general, the cost of surgery varies from $1000 to $2000 depending on other factors.

For More information Call or Whatsapp : +91-9711586419

Jacob

Re: Gastric Balloon Surgery Cost in India

Unread post by Jacob » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:01 pm

My doctor has suggested that I have gastric bypass surgery. I cannot afford the procedure in the United States. My doctor has suggested I go to India for the procedure. Can anyone give me information on doctors and hospitals in Dehli? I also need to know about the hotels in Dehli so I can pick an appropriate lodging for after the surgery. There are organizations here that help to arrange the whole trip but it is sometimes difficult to know who is trustworthy. I appreciate any help anyone can give me.

Chandan

Re: Gastric Balloon Surgery Cost in India

Unread post by Chandan » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:33 pm

It could cost anything from $4500 to $5,000 depending on the procedure.
You can Call or Whatsapp at at +91-9711586419 for More information.
MirageSearch will Help you.
Visit www.miragesearch.com