Chemical Peel advanced Skin Care Treatment

A chemical peel is a technique that improves the appearance of the skin on the face, neck or hands. It mostly treats facial skin and enhances the body and scarring.
Taanya

Chemical Peel advanced Skin Care Treatment

Unread post by Taanya » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:58 pm

Let us help you get your glow on with an advanced skin care treatment tailored to all skin types and concerns. Chemical Peel featuring PCA SKIN® increases cell turnover to reveal a fresh, healthy glow.

Advanced Results for everyone
FEEL MORE SMOOTHNESS.
Chemical Peels help improve surface texture, fine lines and overall signs of aging and the sun.

FEEL MORE FLAWLESS.
Helps reduce skin inflammations, acne marks and hyperpigmentation for a more even skin tone.

FEEL MORE HYDRATED.
Helps to brighten and tighten your skin for a more youthful, glowing appearance.

For More information Visit : www.miragesearch.com or Call/Whatsapp at +91-9711586419

Ridham

SAVE I received a melange peel yesterday and was not given the take home kit

Unread post by Ridham » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:47 pm

I had this peel before and revived a full take home kit with melange products. This time I revived the products shown. They didn’t give me the melange 2 cream I’m suppose to apply at night but it’s used and half filled. I will be calling the office tomorrow because I am extremely upset. Not only did they not give me the correct products but the fact that they gave me used products to apply after the peel. I’m suppose to put the melange 2 cream on tonight and I’m worried that I will not get the full benefits of the peel since the product is old. I didn’t revive the soothing balm or the pads to apply after the peel was washed off. Does anyone knows how this will affect the peel? I’m not even sure if I was treated with the right peel because this application was very different from the one I had before. PLEASE HELP!